Gunnar Waldt – PLL Goalie and Bryant Alum – LGR Episode 37
Gunnar Waldt is one of the 12 elite goalies making the move to new the PLL and he joins the podcast this week to discuss his approach to this position.
At Bryant University, Gunnar was a Tewaaraton award semifinalist finishing the season 2nd in save percentage at 57%. He is Bryant all-time leader in saves at 739.
At 5’11”, 240lbs Gunnar has a unique style and in this podcast, we discuss tips for larger framed goalies.
We also discuss:
- How bigger goalies can take advantage of their large frame
- His training regiment to get ready for the PLL
- What he learned from John Galloway and Scott Rodgers
- His favorite goalie drills
- Why you have to go through struggles to build mental toughness
- How he breaks out of a slump
- Common errors he sees young goalies making
- And much more…
Gunnar Stick Setup
- The Lax Goalie Rat Camp – The premier online camp for coaching lacrosse goalies. Everything you need to learn this position and take your goalie to the next level physically, mentally, and technically.
Subscribe to the Lax Goalie Rat Podcast
Visited 1 times, 1 visit(s) today